Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Friday, January 30, 2009

Orange anyone?

Assalamualaikum and greeting my friends. Do you ever wonder why there are a lot of mandarin oranges during the Chinese New Year? I know I do. SO I do some research and I found out that mandarin oranges is called Jin Ju which translate as golden oranges. They can also represent as “golden luck” or “gold and fortune”. No wonders, there are a lot of mandarin oranges selling around hehe. We all need some “golden luck” or “gold and fortune” from time to time. Happy Chinese New Year....GONG XI FA CHAI



Orange anyone?

6 comments:

RiotFaerie said...

That's an interesting fact about oranges and Chinese New Year. I would've have some in my room to get some fortune. XP

E1 said...

I wonder why is it only oranges and not pumpkins. Pumpkins are orange in color too. Hehe.

I like both pictures here. Looks very commercial. first pic looks very simple yet professional look. the second one looks as if its floating. cool job Revive!

Revive photography said...

Hey riotfaerie. Hmm..i guess you can try it out or go to yr fren house and ask for sum orange as a luck hehe...wish you all the best..

Revive photography said...

Hey E1. commercial ah? didnt knw dat hehe. i was just trying new things and i was lucky that it work hehe. Thanks for liking my work...have a nice day


Btw, i think pumpkins is use in hollween...so maybe it mean bad luck haha...who knows....

SaL said...

Excellent shot and angle..keep it up!

Revive photography said...

thanks sal. just trying out something new hehe