Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

It’s the time of the year again where it is the most important day in the chinese calendar called Chinese New Year or Spring Festival. Chinese New Year was held on last Monday, 26th January, 2009 but the celebration started the night before. The sky was brightening with wonderful colour of the fireworks. I just want to wish my close friends who celebrating Chinese New Year, Happy New Year and I hope this year with bring good fortune, prosperity and happiness to you, your family and your loved ones. Happy New Year....GONG XI FA CHAI




2 comments:

RiotFaerie said...

Yay! I finally get to see the Lion Dance. So awesome and cute..

Revive photography said...

hehe. hope you like it...wish i could have a better pic...