Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Friday, January 9, 2009

The best picture of 2008 - My little angel

Hello everyone. I know I suppose to post something new since it is the New Year but I decided to slow down and step back. Therefore, I decided to post my best picture of 2008 and I hope you all will like it. This was taken during my trip to Singapore and this cute little angel was playing at the Sentosa beach and so I decided to capture the moment. The effect was happen accidentally since I was trying out my new adaptor lens (LOL)


My little angel
You’re my light when I’m in the dark and lost
You’re my warmth when I’m cold
You’re my strength when I need the push
You’re my hope when things look helpless
You’re everything to me
Because
You’re my sweet little angel

Written by:
Revive photography...

4 comments:

E1 said...

Nice pic D. Ur description complements the picture very well. Hehe.

Is the hazy effect natural?
What filter were u using to capture this ?

oh and what's the child holding at on her hands ?

RiotFaerie said...

I love how to captured this. It's so beautiful.

Shawn said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this.

Revive photography said...

Firstly i just want to say thank you for your comment and i also really love this pic and the moment.

E1, for your qn, i didnt use any special filter, i just use a UV filter and a new lens dat i just bought that day. i'm really not sure how the pic become hazy hehe. just lucky i guess.

As for the child holding at her hand, im not sure myself since she was abit too far to me dat i need to use my 200mm lens plus my new lens. i think its either a stone or sand.