Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year

Assalamualaikum and greeting my fellow friends. I know this is a bit late to post this entry but better late than never, that what I usually say.

Every year, there will be a new challenge, sometime is easy to deal with but sometime is hard. The thing we should do is to stand up and faces this challenge head on and do our best to overcome it. If the going got tough, don’t be afraid to ask for help from the people who care you the most.

During this New Year, it’s also the opportunities for us to make a different. We can return the favors to people who had helped us in the past, we can help people go through hard time, we can tough some heart and so on. We can be a better person and make this world a bit better to live in. One person can make a different if they just put their mind into it.

So I just want to wish you all a happy new year and hope this upcoming will be better than before. Wish you all the best in all your future undertaking. Stay well and be happy always.


I used this pic instead of the normal firework pic for two reasons:
1-i don't have any firework pic (LOL)
2-I believe that if we take care our life and the people around us with loving care, it'll bloom into beautiful flower. Dont you think so?
HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments:

E1 said...

We can be a better person and make this world a bit better to live in. One person can make a different if they just put their mind into it.

true yo. hehe.

Thanks for wishing me luck. It's even important that we believe in ourselves than just believing in luck hehe.

See you around REVIVE!

Shawn said...

I couldn't agree more.

Have a great New Year, my friend!

:--)