Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Friday, January 16, 2009

The 1st post of the year - Seed of life

Hey, I guess this is my real post for the year. Like I said before, I have bought three new adapter lens (a.k.a. you just insert the lens with your current lens…I’m not sure if you understand that haha) and for this pic I had used my macro lens. What my friend will say, the cheap version of the real macro lens. It’s not the best but I just need to get improve with it….hope you all like it…





The world is huge to see by a single man,
Everyone is busy with their work and daily life
Therefore
We can’t see the beauty that the world can offer,
But
It’s not harm
To stop once awhile
Take a break
And
Enjoy the beauty
Even though
It just around our home or our workplace
Enjoy the beauty of our surrounding
And
The company of our family and friends
That the beauty of the world gives….
Written by:
Revive Photography

3 comments:

E1 said...

Looks good with the macro filter.
The blur a.k.a bokeh is very nice.
And I always like natural, non-edited pics like urs. Tho this pic would stand out if u can just tweak a lil here and there.

'Enjoy the surrounding around you';
hehe...yea even when in the toilet. Haha. public toilet tah lagi..

Revive photography said...

hehe. like i sed, it was a cheap macro lens and it was my 1st time btw. thanks for the comment and insya allah, i'll do better :3

Abt the toliet part....sum public toliet is nice haha....

Surrounding...as the good ones lah...mcm tak faham u ni hehe...

Shawn said...

Beautiful, as is the verse. Wonderfully done.