Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pre - photoshoot (8.02.2009)

Hey my fellow bloggers. Last week on the 8/2/09, it was a beautiful Sunday. This is because the sun was out for the first time after weeks of heavy rain. How I miss the sun? During that day also, I had an outing and this time, we had some models. The models are Afif, Faiz, Sumire, Niza, Dk and Riku.

I just want to say thank you for all the models for coming that day, it was great fun working with you all and I really hope we can work more in the future. I also want to say thanks to redchokolate.blogspot.com for all his advice and knowledge on that day. Without your help, the day won’t be that successful as it did.

Lastly, since there were about 500 shots taken that day, therefore I’ll take my time posting the picture so I really hope you all can be patient and enjoy the outcome of the day


Sumire, Riku, Dk


Niza


Niza and Sumire


One of the photographer

Equipment used:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikkor 55 – 200mm
Flash: SB 600 and SB 900 with soft box
Location: Serasa Beach


2 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm looking forward to more soon!

Revive photography said...

hehe. i'll try to update it as long as possible...