Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Saturday, February 14, 2009

From me to you

Hey, I know I suppose to update my photoshoot picture but instead I want to update this picture first. Hehe, sorry guys. It’s the 14th of February, so it’s that day again where most lover will celebrate Valentine. Guys will buy roses and chocolate and the girls will sweep off from their feet. (Oh guys, make sure you won't be broke after today hehe)

Business will be good too due to the demand. However, as for me, I’m stuck at home since I don’t celebrate Valentine. But I just want to wish to the people who do, Happy Valentine and cherish every moment with your loved one like there will be no tomorrow…

Boy: This is my heart to you
Girl: Ooohhhh....



(PS: Sorry for the lousy picture because it was a last minutes thing hehe...but one thing i'm proud of is that, this is the first time that i'm using my personal logo which been designed by RiotFaerie. Thank you babe...)

4 comments:

E1 said...

Cool pic!! very creative of u mr.revive!

And again the logo is awesome ;)

Revive photography said...

Thanks E1. At first, i was planing to make a heart by using flowers but i was short of cash haha...

So i decided to use what i have around my room and this is the outcome. it wasnt the best since i did it in the last min and when i just had my nap haha...

As for the logo,all thanks to riot hehe...she did the design...and i just use it haha...

Shawn said...

I don't celebrate it either: it's a corporate holiday, nothing more. If you can't treat your loved one every day as though it's Valentine's Day, then you don't deserve him or her.

Revive photography said...

Yes Shawn, i do agree with you. you should love and care your loved one, everyday and every second when you're with her/him.

That how you suppose to love someone...