Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Modeling - Combat

This is our other male model and his nick name is Combat while his real name is Faiz. He really likes martial arts and military stuff that why he got that nick name, I guess hehe. With Combat, we give him a theme which is “STRESS” hehe. He really can portrait it that my personal view. Nice working with you too.








(I also like this pic, the outcome was great just due to the right lighting done by the flash SB 600)







6 comments:

E1 said...

all the pics are nice.

this guy likes military stuffs?
im diggin the boots yo.
Dmana ya bali ah ? hehe

the setting for taking these pics look simple yet very nice.

Well done revive!
Bleh ajar kami ne nanti ;)

Revive photography said...

Thanks dude. Yep the setting is quite simple but the effect was great and its all due to the knowledge by my fren red chokolate.

You can check his blog to. Ada his link in my blog.

Neways, insya allah, i'll text u in our next outing. No wori,k.

RiotFaerie said...

E1:

Yes, my brother is ADDICTED to military stuff. I learned a lot from him. XD Di rumah main game military saja. Hehe.

Btw, the pictures really turned out well. Great job, revive!

Revive photography said...

Thanks riotfaerie. i still learning tho that for sure hehe. btw thanks for becoming our model that day...

E1 said...

Riot: heard he's a ubdian nw ?
Ask him to join kadet tentera lah.
Lagilah byk military stuffs tu. Those will be REAL military stuffs hehe.

Revive photography said...

Hey E1. Sorry to say, Combat is the only one is not a ubdian. He just finished form5 but need to take private again.

Im not sure if he want to be a solider but for sure, militray stuff in their blood hehe