Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Saturday, June 23, 2012

deal week 3 - some Action Figure at home

this is the picture i took in week 3. to tell you the truth im not in the mood but a deal is a deal. i try really hard to look around my room wondering what can took picture of. so in the end i took this picture. sorry if it too simple tho.

Tony Tony Chopper (he like to do this in the anime so i figure i should take that pic)

Nami ( i just love her)

No comments: