Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Saturday, June 9, 2012

deal week 1 - random view

since i make a deal with my gf where i want her to be health so the deal is that she'll Exercise 3 time a week for 10-15 minutes where i take picture once a week. the reason is that i don't want to take picture anymore but she wont let m quit and its hard to take good picture here that why i took once a week. it suppose to start next week on 11.6.2012 but she exercise yesterday so i guess it fair if i took some today. i took alot (like 20 pic..lol) but i'll post the one i really like. by the way the dateline end on 19.9.2012. enjoy my pictures

camping site during the second term holiday for base camp 2012

i just like this view where the students is exercise

the teacher and students at the background. (i wish my gf is as thin as her. sigh)

another view but now from the another side. :)

i accidentally put my camera on the desk. from the view finder the view was nice. so i took it. taken during math dept meeting

No comments: