Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Monday, December 1, 2008

Pantai Tungku 28.11.08

"Snap shot of the sun"

"what hard, there must be soft"

"sunset"


"i found land...hehe"



3 comments:

Shawn said...

Beautiful as usual, my friend. Please keep this blog alive. It's wonderful.

RiotFaerie said...

The caption 'I found land' is hilarious. Hehe. But, great work so far. I would love to go outing with you again.

Revive photography said...

thanks guys...i'll do my best...