Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Featuring riotfaerie photography…

I’m taking this time to post some photo taken by riotfaerie. She is really good in drawing but she is quite new to photography and I know for fact that she loves it. That why I post this to encourage her and for my fren, look out for the new upcoming photographer – riotfaerie. Enjoy guys…


Calling all X-men...

"am i one of the xmen? i need to fly..."


"reflection..."



"Nice view..."



4 comments:

RiotFaerie said...

Whoa! You've posted them up! *blushes*

Revive photography said...

of course...

Shawn said...

I love the one with the contrails! Very lovely.

Revive photography said...

the contrails? hehe...i like it too