Comment from Revive

Assalamualaikum and greetings!







I made this blog specially to display my picture which was taken using my Nikon D90 or nikon coolpix. I hope you will like my work and please give any comment (good or bad). Anyways, I just want to say thank you to my friends especially hisfoto.blogspot, redchokolate.blogspot and especially ifpics.blogspot even though I don’t know you in person but your inspire me. That why the motto for this blog is “with passion and desire” - The passion of photography and the desire to be good in it.







Lastly, to my other friends and my girlfriend, thank you for everything and the support.







Email: adiaziziddin@hotmail.com



Monday, September 17, 2012

deal week 15 - nurul wedding 16.9.2012

like i said there are a lot wedding this month. LOVE is in the air. i went to the function, it make me scare for my upcoming wedding. theirs is so grand while mine will be a simple. hope mine will goes well. amin. here are some pictures i took during that day



didnt edit this want

starting to like this style

cool shot

the king n queen of the day

happy couple

No comments: